• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Probably dumping my K1

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
After about 5-6 months of use, I think I'm selling my K1. While I think the device is good, it's never been great, and I actually like the 7" form factor better than the 10".

I must say that since I bought the K1, I've only used my laptop a handful of times, but there's just something lacking about the device. Maybe it's too bulky? Maybe the screen isn't sharp enough? Whatever it is, I find myself using my wife's HTC Flyer more often than the K1.

Anyone else feel the same way?

I have absolutely the opposite reaction. 7" screen is too small and I find the ten inch provides enough real estate to work comfortably. Buttons are big enough not to tap the wrong one accidently when typing. On screen keyboard is big enough to use two hands, I can almost touch type (if it wasn't for that crazy media button at the very bottom middle, which I keep hitting instead of the space bar)
I find the screen very clear and crisp.
Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been the same - but hey, that's why there's different formats and sizes!

Back
Top Bottom