• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problem after problems

StarScream2109

Extreme Android User
Rather dissapointed in this phone ive had nothing but problems. got the phone last wednesday and right after acitivation im dealing with multiple sent messages and a broken play store :/ so i figured hell ill root it and see if i cant fix it that way well after rooting and installing a new kernel still same issues does anyone know of any fixes? i like the phone but i dont like these problems :/ also im on the boost variant

I'd take it back to the place you bought it from and get it checked out. A brand new phone should not have these problems. You may need a replacement.

Switching to a new ROM is fine, but I'm interesting in why a brand new phone is having these problems. A new ROM can't fix a malfunctioning device. I think you should go back to where you bought it and get Boost to either fix it or give you a new phone. Then when you have a good device, use RaptorROM v2 or one of the other great ROMs that are available.

Back
Top Bottom