• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem creating calendar entry

tukatz

Android Enthusiast
Aug 21, 2010
Lakewood, WA
My wife and I both have my touch 4G phones Google Nexus seven 2013 android tablets and Windows laptops. We have a single Gmail account which supports the calendar and contacts that we use on all six devices. If my wife creates a new calendar entry on her phone it shows up on all other devices. If I create a new entry with my phone it shows up on my phone but on none of the other devices. We ran a test where we both created new calendar entries using our phones. On her phone the calendar entry showed up with a vertical blue bar on the left edge. On my phone the calendar entry showed up with a vertical green bar on the left edge. Her calendar entry propagated forward, mine did not. I checked the configurations on both our phones and could find no difference, but obviously there is one. Help.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones