• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem when i sent a message.

i linked my mobile number with my facebook page so that when i recieve messages on facebook, facebook sends me a message with the notifaction. then you can reply to the text and it forwards the message to the sender via facebook.

that being said ill explain my problem. i received a message from facebook and everything was normal. left the text that facebook sent me in my inbox. then i recieved a text from my brother. i went to reply to the text from my brother and somehow the text was replying to the facebook message.

basically i replyed to the text my brother sent, from the thread and everything looked normal. but when i logged into facebook i noticed that the message was sent to my facebook instead of my brother. i deleted the thread before i could look at the actual number that it was replying to but like i said the thread looked normal in that it was addressing my brother.

any one else ever have a text reply to a different number than sent? this could cause a lot of issues if my phone is going to reply to the wrong people.

Back
Top Bottom