• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with setup

Ladds

Lurker
I use the Nexus 4 and I decided to update my phone because it hasn't been updated in like 2 months, I went to go update it and after the update it was very slow. It kept telling me "Google play services has stopped working" it would just spam that. So I decided to wipe my phone to see if that was the issue. After I wiped my phone, I get to the setup part for your phone and I'm still getting the "google play services has stopped working" I go on with the setup and I setup my internet, then after the internet I get to this setup part called "Tap and go" I click skip on it because I don't need that. Once I click skip it just brings me back to the internet setup, I click next on the internet setup then it will just bring me back to "Tap and go" It will just be an endless loop of me on this, I cannot get passed "Tap and go"

Any kind of help would be amazing.

Last edited:
I use the Nexus 4 and I decided to update my phone because it hasn't been updated in like 2 months, I went to go update it and after the update it was very slow. It kept telling me 'Google play services has stopped working' it would just spam that. So I decided to wipe my phone to see if that was the issue. After I wiped my phone, I get to the setup part for your phone and I'm still getting the 'google play services has stopped working' I go on with the setup and I setup my internet, then after the internet I get to this setup part called 'Tap and go' I click skip on it because I don't need that. Once I click skip it just brings me back to the internet setup, I click next on the internet setup then it will just bring me back to 'Tap and go' It will just be an endless loop of me on this, I cannot get passed 'Tap and go'
Any kind of help would be amazing.
Kk does the Tap and Go require internet connection if yes then connect to the Internet

Back
Top Bottom