• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with USB after drop

• Thread starter Thread starter Member 2105155
  • Start date Start date
M

Member 2105155

So I got the phone to a store (not official HTC service) to change the screen and the back glass because I was quite careless with it. The guy changed them but I have some problems with it. First of all the mic during the calls and the voice recorder app doesn't work (the other mics work) and the most important, after dropping it again after the repair
angel.gif
the phone charges only slowly and also the pc doesn't recognize it anymore. I will open it sooner or later to see if there are some cables that are loose but what would potentially need to be changed on the inside for the pc to recognize it again. Thank you friends!!
biggrin.gif

If you're repeatedly dropping your phone it's not surprising that various parts are failing. Panasonic has a Toughbook/Toughpad series of mobile devices designed to take some physical abuse:
https://na.panasonic.com/us/computers-tablets-handhelds/handhelds/handhelds
They're a bit pricier but weigh its cost to the total cost of buying a new phone and having it repaired on a regular basis (including the inconvenience of being without a phone each time its being serviced).

Back
Top Bottom