• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with .pdf

glennjr15

Is anyone having issues with viewing .pdf's on their Nexus one? I can download .pdf's and view them (both on QuickOffice, and Documents to Go), but the top half of the .pdf is missing. I've tried scrolling up/down, zooming in and out, and have even tried other applications, but the .pdf's are always cut off.

At times half of a picture will be missing, and other times text will be gone. You can see the whole frame of the .pdf, and it's background, but some of the content (upper part) is always missing. I've checked these same .pdf's on my desktop, and they display fine. I have noticed that in the file properties, it is listed as being in "compatibility mode", but don't know how to switch that off, in order to see if that makes a difference.

Please help if you can, and let me know if you've had similar issues.

Thanks

I have quite a few PDFs on my N1 and haven't noticed any problem at all in seeing the whole page. I use RepliGo Reader, though, so I'm not sure if that would make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom