• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Protesters are now getting violent in Ferguson.

Thatdad

Android Expert
The police officer has been found not guilty.

Shortly after I heard I've been following my scanner radio app and it doesn't sound pretty. Shots fired and looting but seems somewhat in control.

All our members in Ferguson be safe.

Thanks for moving my post whoever did :D

Here is a live reddit on the situation in Ferguson.

http://www.reddit.com/live/tdrph3y49ftn/

Run-down thus far..

Beauty Town on fire
I-44 shut down by protesters
Oakland protests include graffiti and general disorder
Various stores being looted in Ferguson

So far AFAIK National Guard has not stepped in.

What gets me is its minorities looting and burning down other minoritis properties. What does this have to do with justice for Mike Brown? Sounds like earl Christmas shopping to me...

The police officer has been found not guilty.

Shortly after I heard I've been following my scanner radio app and it doesn't sound pretty. Shots fired and looting but seems somewhat in control.

All our members in Ferguson be safe.
Grand jury's do not decide guilt or innocence, there only purpose is to decide weather or not their is enough evidence to issue an inditement to charge a suspect...........

Not hear to argue about what's right or wrong, just wanted to clear that up.

Grand jury's do not decide guilt or innocence, there only purpose is to decide weather or not their is enough evidence to issue an inditement to charge a suspect...........

Not hear to argue about what's right or wrong, just wanted to clear that up.
Thank you for clarifying MLSS

One upside to the burning & looting, it shined a spotlight not just on police behavior in Ferguson but on the larger problem of cops around the country who see black people as "disposable." They weren't being violent, they were responding to state violence.

Back
Top Bottom