• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Quadrant Rank(awesome)

biggiesmalls657

Android Enthusiast
So I did a test and got 3002 rating. I am using the ics miui build with jakebites mod with android overlock set@ 1.3ghz. also using v6 super charger script set to multitasking(5). I was getting up to 50 fps!

How did you get android overclock to work with miui ICS? It wont load the module for me and jrummy says its because it doesn't work with android 4.0 yet.

How did you get android overclock to work with miui ICS? It wont load the module for me and jrummy says its because it doesn't work with android 4.0 yet.

Thats Weird...try downloading an app called jake bites mod that allows many different features to enhance your performance and battery saving tastes! It allows you to change the governor and overclock/underclock. There is a zip as well if you cant find the app. If you need more help let me know because i have never had any trouble with miui ics and android overclock together.

oh, i dont know what roms work for the D2G
AngelROM
Developer: x13thangelx, Team Get~R~Done

Cyanogenmod 7
Developer: x13thangelx, RevNumbers

Hexen
Developer: x13thangelx, Fenuxx

it would be in the latest active D2's rom to the bottom of the OP. There are D2G roms there. try them all to find your fancy!

it would be in the latest active D2's rom to the bottom of the OP. There are D2G roms there. try them all to find your fancy!

I have a Droid 2 Global also. I looked back at the original post (OP) and I don't see any links to these - what I am overlooking? I'll browse around for more info but I'm mainly wondering if my eyes have failed me <LOL>.

I have a Droid 2 Global also. I looked back at the original post (OP) and I don't see any links to these - what I am overlooking? I'll browse around for more info but I'm mainly wondering if my eyes have failed me <LOL>.

Its in the "All Things Root" section in the Droid 2. Its a sticky that says "Latest Active D2's Roms" (As of Some date). click that. In the OP it will have Droid 2 at the top and at the bottom of the OP will be D2G's ROMS. Your eyes have failed you completely! lol

Back
Top Bottom