• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about circles?

WBMc36

Android Enthusiast
I submitted feedback about this on the G+ page, wondering if there was any way of getting around it for now.
The 3 circles they set you up with, friends, following, and family. Are always at the top, then circles you create are underneath that in alpahbetical order. Any way around this, i tried recreating my own circle named family, but it still ended up on top of the others. Not really a big deal, but it bothers me now that i am starting to add a few more circles and want to actually use the sort feature on my newsfeed.

I submitted feedback about this on the G+ page, wondering if there was any way of getting around it for now.
The 3 circles they set you up with, friends, following, and family. Are always at the top, then circles you create are underneath that in alpahbetical order. Any way around this, i tried recreating my own circle named family, but it still ended up on top of the others. Not really a big deal, but it bothers me now that i am starting to add a few more circles and want to actually use the sort feature on my newsfeed.

On top and underneath? I'm not understanding that.

My issue is Desktop circles are not listed in alphabetical order as they are on the mobile app.

I re-named the ones that were there and they show in alphabetical order. They still show the little default 'use this for...' but they did re-arrange themselves.

I re-named the ones that were there and they show in alphabetical order. They still show the little default 'use this for...' but they did re-arrange themselves.

Where are you seeing this? On the web or the app? On the web, my circles are random.

Kennected my list of circles in my feed is always
Friends
Family
Following

Then after those comes:
Android
Google
School Friends
Super Team

I tried renaming the family circle to get it and the others to go underneath my android circle but that didn't work for me. It seems that worked for Clementine.

I do not worry about that, i have a few ex friends who died, still on my google plus profile.. its kind of spooky though, like japan horror spooky out there.

Back
Top Bottom