• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Question about out kitchen

dcooterfrog

I am using velocity 1.1 with ginger blue. I don't like the battery icon. There is one on out I like. Do I just need to load up my framework res and only modify the battery icon. Or a few other small items.

The one I like is more like circle batter widget or the honeycomb one. Then I could remove the widget.

I am using velocity 1.1 with ginger blue. I don't like the battery icon. There is one on out I like. Do I just need to load up my framework res and only modify the battery icon. Or a few other small items.

The one I like is more like circle batter widget or the honeycomb one. Then I could remove the widget.

UOT kitchen, anyway yeah you can upload the framework-resmapk and can select any one mod you want, every tab had a check so you can change just one thing if you want.

How do we get it back on to our phones then? The way we did it with 1.0 doesn't seem to work. Thanks.

what do you mean?? you can take the update-binary from velocity and put it in the zip you download from UOT and flash it in recovery with signature verification turned off.

what do you mean?? you can take the update-binary from velocity and put it in the zip you download from UOT and flash it in recovery with signature verification turned off.

My bad, thanks it worked. I thought I read over in the other uot thread that it didn't work like it used to. Seems to work fine.

Back