• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Question] Stock Samsung Music app crashing

linsalata28

Like the title says. Ever since I got this phone I could never open the stock Samsung music player. I can play sounds on it if I select them from a file manager or from the widget but I can't open the app its self.
Since rooting it I've tried fixing permissions, clearer the cache, dalvik cache and even deodexed it but none of that helped. I haven't tried a factory reset or flashing the ROM yet since its really the only issue I'm having and I don't really use it. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this issue or knows a fix or what might be causing this?
TIA for any replies.

Here is a screenshot.

97b5a9b8bd2deb556090517b4d21e0b9.jpg

I've never had that problem but I've probably used the stock music player less than 2hours in total over the last 6 months I've had this phone. I got playerpro 3 years ago and its still my favorite.

Try clearing all data for the music player and then disabling it. Then re enable it after that.

Try this go into setting then apps go to all the apps.. Clear cache not data on these. Download manager,media storage,nd also google play music. Let me kno if that helped in any way.

Back
Top Bottom