• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

akathekrisc

Feb 1, 2011
I am planning on purchasing a note 2014 edition at the end of the month. And I have a couple of questions I am hoping people might be able to help me with.

1. How is the freehand drawing when using ezPDFreader or repligo reader when annotating PDF files?

2. If you use remote desktop software can you use the S pen to write or draw in apps like MSpaint / photoshop / MS onenote?

3. Does the MS onenote android app support S pen usage?

I belive apps like s notes and lecture notes take the pdf and turn each page into an image file. However with repligo redear that i currently use on my iconia a500 i can freehand draw (very badly with those cheap little stylus thingys) and the notes and drawings are overlaid onto the pdf, and I can then still search the text and even alter the drawn notes on my pc when I transfer the files back.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

I bought a SG Note 10.1 new from US (wifi only) the problem is that even after i click the power key for sleep mode the Samsung promotion video starts running and this was my battery gets discharge faster

Is there a way that I can delete this video or disable it.

Please guide.

There is a screen saver setting.... Could this possibly be turned on? Though it actually sounds like a demo model/mode. If it's that, dunno how you turn it off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones