• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick question about grandfathered plan

Just wondering if Virgin is still allowing people to keep their $25 plans when switching phones. My mom has my old OV and I'm giving her my MT. I know it was allowed before but I'm not sure if the policy has changed.

Hello redgjm. I've placed your query here in the Virgin Mobile provider/carrier forum for you. I'm sure you'll get a quick and accurate response more so than in the device forums. :)

Maybe a quick search of this site will help:

http://www.virginmobileusa.com/cell...ans_General_-_Exact_virgin_mobile_plans_Exact

Upvote 0
Just wondering if Virgin is still allowing people to keep their $25 plans when switching phones. My mom has my old OV and I'm giving her my MT. I know it was allowed before but I'm not sure if the policy has changed.
When I switched from my OV to my Optimus Elite they tried to force me to pay $35 instead of $25, But I just kept only topping up with $25 & it's gone through every since!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones