• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

quick question

gohun9008

i was wondering on tmobile $80 a month simple choice i heard about wifi tethering running threw a vpn masks connection does this still work?

Keep in mind PCs use much more data than a phone. If too many people abuse the system on their unlimited data, they will just raise everyone's prices. You could even be terminated. Please keep your fellow T-Mobile users in mind if you do this. :)

That being said the last time I VPNd like that it still caught on, even while spoofing my chrome browser as android.

They just give you a warning via text message if you get caught. I'm not sure what they do if you keet getting caught as I didn't want to lose my account and be stuck with Sprint. Keep us updated though?

I politely disagree with the above. Just my opinion. I would use at will. It's unlimited...not Unlimited but hey take it easy.

If/when I swap to unlimited i totally plan on taking advantage of the tethering. Granted I wouldn't be watching any hd movies and what not on my Laptop. But normal internet tasks are totally game.

To answer the op, the development for Wifi Tether has stop and I have not use it since. It will only work with 4.2.2 ROM.

Yes I use a VPN by PIA. They make an app for it.

Why dont you try it and let us know if it still work.

Back
Top Bottom