• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Quick Settings icon disappeared (verizon)

WhizGidget

Is anyone else here on Verizon and have noticed that the Extreme Power Saving icon has vanished from your Quick Settings? Or did this just, somehow, happen to me (because you can't customize those on Verizon, as far as I can find).

-Ann-

Seems to be there on my VZW model.

Curious... If you've managed to inadvertently enable the System UI Tuner on the stock ROM, I'd like to know how. As far as I know, it's been disabled by HTC.

Swipe down to display your quick settings drawer, then again to display all quick settings. Press the edit (pencil) icon, then you can rearrange the order of the icons. The first half-dozen are displayed in the quick launch drawer.

Thanks for having this problem, as I would have never learned that this customization feature existed! ;)

Swipe down to display your quick settings drawer, then again to display all quick settings. Press the edit (pencil) icon [...SNIP]
Now I'm really confused. I don't seem to have any such animal on my device. Perhaps you could elaborate and tell me what I'm missing for my sake and the OP (in case she is experiencing the same as me.)

I'm running the stock 6.0.1 ROM (1.85.605.8)

Screenshot_20161217-095113.jpg

Swipe down to display your quick settings drawer, then again to display all quick settings. Press the edit (pencil) icon, then you can rearrange the order of the icons. The first half-dozen are displayed in the quick launch drawer.

Thanks for having this problem, as I would have never learned that this customization feature existed! ;)

That customization option doesn't exist on the VZW 10 (not sure about other 10's)

Back
Top Bottom