• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Quickoffice Pro HD for Tablet S?

andr01d

Android Enthusiast
Has anyone gotten the Quickoffice Pro HD (the app that read/writes excel, word, powerpoint files) to load/work on the Tablet S yet?
I use the old Quickoffice stuff on my cell phone and am satisfied with it. Now that i have a new tablet S on the way i am thinking of buying this app (while it's still on sale today!!).

There i was on the manufacturer's website and it didn't have a Sony Tablet S target device on the list... so it just won't let me buy it! Is it trying to tell me it doesn't work or just that they need to quit filtering customers :) I looked at Amazon and they also re-sell this Quickoffice Pro HD without asking what type of target device. So... does the Quickoffice Pro HD work on the Tablet S?

Thanks.

Their representative emailed/said... "Thank you for contacting us with your question. Since the Sony Tablet S has a Honeycomb (Android 3.1) operating system, Quickoffice Pro HD should work on your tablet. I've let our web team know that this device should be added to our website, but in the meantime, you can simply choose another Android Honeycomb tablet (like the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) for your purchase, and you should receive the correct version for your device. [etc]". Right after that, they promply sucked $7.99 (on sale) right through my keyboard!! :D I'll install it tomorrow after the tablet arrives...

Back
Top Bottom