• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Random shutdowns

Well it hasn't happened since the last time. I do shut my prime down time I charge my battery and always charge to 100% so maybe the last update needed it. My kid put it through it hell yesterday playing with the camera and a bunch of games without a hiccup. That was on top of me surfing the net and playing with games as well. I hope it lasts.

Upvote 0
The three times it happened:
1st - switching from normal mode to power saver mode, the "switching to power saver mode" dialogue box popped up and never went away. I navigated to other screens and the apps and it never went away then just shutdown.
2nd - Watching an embedded youtube video in another forum.
3rd - Playing Shadowgun with my BT controller. I was not doing anything in the game, I actually walked away to look at somthing on the TV and when I came back it had shutoff.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones