• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Random voice coming from android phone!

Sailory

Lurker
Hello

have a huawei mate 20 pro, running on Rogers Canada. After the most recent update 3 days ago, a random male voice comes out from the phone sporadically. Says a 3 seconds phrase. Sound like a guy talking in Hindu. Says always the same phrase (which I don't understand). It could happen anytime does not matter if Im using the phone or not. I reset the phone to factory settings with all data wiped out but it still came back. Anyone know a solution or encountered the same problem?

The same thing happenes to me. I am using a Huawei Mate 20 Pro and I haven't noted exactly when it started but it has been going on for more than 6 months.
It can take days or even weeks for the message to come on, but I definitely get the message everytime I restart the phone.
I only found one other post about the issue on a different forum and the person there suggested that the language may be Malayan.

Why don't you go to settings, then to app listing..then system apps..try to find some slicy app out of the ordinary..I figure that's where could be hiding..

I'm not even asking you if you are rooted..chances are..you aren't..so you won't be able to navigate with your folder manager.

Back
Top Bottom