• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

reception

dartmar

How are people finding the reception? My last 2 g'zone phones could get pretty good reception in the house. With this one I walked in the house twice today and the call promptly dropped. Do I have a dud or is this typical?

I've had decent reception so far... and I had the previous commando.... if anything this one seems a touch better.... not by much, mind you... but a little better. And my condo generally has bogus reception for everyone....

This phone is not as good as previous G'Zone models I've had. It's a shame, too, because the G'Zone Rock (flip phone) had EXCELLENT reception, better than average. My previous Commando got acceptable reception. This phone either gets 4G or 1X, with nothing in between. There's nothing quite like 56k data speed to take you back to the mid 90's...

*228, and upgrade your roaming service. That always helps my reception after I get a new phone. I do this anytime I am in a new area of service for a long time.

Back