• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Recommendations *New Happy User*

jlede

Android Expert
I've done the basics the day I opened the box for this phone I was extremely excited and I'm currently running Mahdi 2.5 (Great ROM) and I would like to know which kernels or Roms you would recommend for this device I had my eyes on pac-man I just can't decide so I decided to ask the community *Not new to rooting or moding devices*

I'd recommend installing multirom so you can try out several flavors more easily. I use tibu to make a flashable backup to use across roms.

Try franco or faux and see which your battery will be more efficient in after you put in all the battery saving tweaks you know of into the kernel settings. There are plenty of roms out there on xda, I wanted to try the new pacman ROM ( paranoid+aokp+cm blend) but they haven't worked out the kinks yet I guess.

I'm a huge Franco supporter

As far as Roms, the sky's the limit.

Good ones to start with are Omnirom. Dirty unicorns, carbonrom, liquidsmooth

Thanks for the reply guys I'm going to download Franco and fuax and test them out as for the multirom I will try to find it this weekend and mess with it over spring break thanks for the help again I like the fast responses

Back
Top Bottom