• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Recovery Mode?

imthebree

Lurker
I was able to successfully root my Apex with z4, but I can't access the recovery mode to install roms. I have installed Rom Manager, and have tried with both the clockwork mod, and alternate recoveries.

I assumed that the process to enter recovery mode was the same as the Ally, so I hold Power, Call, and Menu but the phone comes up with the LG logo, then a black screen, and cycles. I've tried releasing the buttons at different times during this cycle, but the phone just boots normally. I've also tried a bunch of other button combos to no avail.

Has anyone out there gotten into recovery mode on an Apex?

I was able to successfully root my Apex with z4, but I can't access the recovery mode to install roms. I have installed Rom Manager, and have tried with both the clockwork mod, and alternate recoveries.

I assumed that the process to enter recovery mode was the same as the Ally, so I hold Power, Call, and Menu but the phone comes up with the LG logo, then a black screen, and cycles. I've tried releasing the buttons at different times during this cycle, but the phone just boots normally. I've also tried a bunch of other button combos to no avail.

Has anyone out there gotten into recovery mode on an Apex?

do you fix that problem ? I got same problem ....

yes, im having the same problem with my ally, i get an android image with an exclaimation piont inside of a triangle for a few seconds then it boots normal

i used root booter.. i am using lg apex US740.. when i select recovery mode.. its freezing at
lg logo..i tried with USB plugged with out plugged.. what should i do??..help me please..i think there is no recovery image for apex.. please fix it as soon as possible...

Hi I am on the lg apex too, and I have been serching everywere to fix the same problems. I was also wondering if you can use a rom made from the lg ally or its recovery img on the apex also. I hope somebody can figure out a fix for this soon.

Back
Top Bottom