• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Remove Verizon Wallpaper option?

zoxxo

Android Enthusiast
Jul 25, 2010
Issaquah, WA
When you want to change your wallpaper, one of the choices is the Verizon Wallpaper option. This is the option that delivers up the wallpaper that has a lot of "red" themed backgrounds, and it's the option that I'm sure most of us never choose.

So my question, has anyone found a way to remove this option from the wallpaper choices? If I never use it, I would prefer to not accidently choose it like I seem to do a lot. I would prefer not to have to root, but I would consider doing so to remove this option.

Thanks for reading... :)

I do, but it's a mental thing. I select wallpaper on the desktop and then my brain is drawn to wallpaper and I select it again. At that point I roll my eyes and realize my mistake and I have to start over. I think that if the wallpaper option wasn't there, I would start focusing more on the gallery option.

There are many other reasons why I would like to remove this option, but the bottom line is that I was wondering if it was possible and if anyone had done it. If not, then c'est la vie and I'll move on to other things I need to worry about... ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones