• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Repeated TWRP Bootloops on Wally World "data done right (DDR)"

HasH_BrowN

Android Expert
Well the phone has been rooted, updated, and working fine. Past couple of days though the phone will reboot itself from Virgin software updates, then load in to TWRP. Bootlooping over and over. Although I don't mind entering commands, this is my wifes phone and she isn't doesn't feel comfortable doing that each time. This is now the 6th time it bootlooped.

Aside from freezing or deleting the Virgin app, what else should I be doing or looking for? (Without compromising needed future updates).

[UNRELATED]
Should I have not installed the zv6 update? (It did download on her phone). Or is it just that its a "DDR"?

Can I install @SuperR deodexed ROM on her Walmart phone?

Not sure about installing SuperR's rom. With a good back up made in twrp of current install,you could try SuprR's rom. If it didnt work properly just wipe and restore your backup.

Although I have a feeling the data done right type of tribute will have data and service issues with SuperR rom. Seems these devices work different than ours in terms of how they get their service for data,calling,etc. Worth a try though.

I know this is a older thread but I haven't found any differences in the two phone. Right now I'm running a ddr phone with a custom rom. I'm also building a rom called Monstro

Back
Top Bottom