• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Restored my bionic

mikefla

Well i restored my bionic that i've had for about three weeks for a couple of reasons.. First I read it was the only way to get rid of that " system update not avaible at this time try again later message when i went into my system update"

Second reason i was having alot of data drops and I seen where one posted that if the phone was not restored with the current sim card in it that this might cause data issues and being i traded my i phone 4 for the bionic the other guy restored the phone while his sim card was in it..

But now I'm getting a Market error every so often even when Im not in the market I was on the web last night and i got a message that the market needed to force close. So far i haven't gotten it today hoping it cleared itself up lol.

The market will run in the background periodically to check for updates.

What software version are you running? .893? That is supposed to clear up some data drops. How did you restore your bionic? It almost sounds like you may have missed a step.

I'm interested.

I did a Factory reset... yes im running .893.... I rooted it yesterday to get a few extras :) It run all day today on 4g with no data drop crossing my fingers.....

Back