• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

reti ad hoc

atramazx

Lurker
Ciao a tutti
Ho uno smartphone Realme 8 con Android 8 e avrei bisogno di collegarmi ad una rete ad hoc per ricezione di dati. Prima dell'ultimo aggiornamento accendevo il WiFi dello smartphone cercavo la rete e mi conettevo, quando lo smartphone si collegava alla rete mi usciva una finestra con scritto " rete senza internet , Connetti o annulla" scegli o connetti e iniziavo a ricevere dati. Ora, dopo l'aggiornamento, lo connetto alla rete e mi scrive la solita frase " rete senza internet" e invece di darmi le due opzioni "connetti o annulla" si sconnette in automatico e se è selezionato la spunta connetti alla rete in automatico, crea un loop di connessione e disconnessione.
Chiedo se qualcuno ha riscontrato lo stesso problema e come lo ha risolto.
Grazie anticipatamente
atramazz

Hi I'm sorry I realized now that the forum is in English. I try to translate with Google translate, I hope you understand. thank you.
I have a Realme 8 smartphone with Android 8 and I would need to connect to an ad hoc network to receive data. Before the last update I turned on the WiFi of the smartphone, I searched for the network and I connected, when the smartphone connected to the network, a window came out with the words "network without internet, Connect or cancel" choose or connect and I began to receive data. Now, after the update, I connect it to the network and write me the usual phrase "network without internet" and instead of giving me the two options "connect or cancel" sinette automatically and if the checkbox connect to the network automatically, create a connection and disconnection loop.
I ask if anyone encountered the same problem and how they solved it.

Back
Top Bottom