• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Returning my defective phone

You could probably stick it in the mailbox and be done with it. However, with Virgin Mobile's track record of losing track of returns, you'd be better off going to the post office and paying a few bucks for tracking and/or delivery confirmation. That way, if anything does go wrong, you can prove to them that they did indeed receive your return. Otherwise, they can suspend your account for a missing return.

Upvote 0
You could probably stick it in the mailbox and be done with it. However, with Virgin Mobile's track record of losing track of returns, you'd be better off going to the post office and paying a few bucks for tracking and/or delivery confirmation. That way, if anything does go wrong, you can prove to them that they did indeed receive your return. Otherwise, they can suspend your account for a missing return.

Well I called them to be sure about the procedure and the lady rep told me to just put it in the return envelop mail it. I'm gonna write the VMU order number that they issued for the replacement phone on the back of the envelop and throw it in the mail.

I will be pissed if they end up saying they don't get it and suspend my account or something.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones