• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ringtones malfunction on Samsung A10s

Good evening!
The Samsung A10s cell phone, after the newest updating to install Android 11 and One UI pack, had a horrible sound, a lot of hisses, it sounded like amateur radio. The only solution was to downgrade until Samsung releases a decent patch for this update.
However, after the downgrade, the device's default ringtones disappeared almost all, and the option to test the few ringtones that were left does not exist. I need to choose a ringtone and wait for someone to call me to find out what the ringtone is like.
I downloaded a ringtone in mp3 and put it in the Ringtones folder, and the sound manager lists the file, but it also doesn't allow testing, I have to choose and wait for a call... it's ridiculous, isn't it?

I ask you: which Android system app tests the sound of ringtones before applying? might it be locked after the downgrade?
Is there any website where I can find the default A10s cell phone ringtone pack to manually put in the Ringtones folder?

Back
Top Bottom