• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RIP my first Nexus 6

blkbeltkid17

Android Expert
I am crushed less then 1 week of ownership and I have already being sent my 2nd N6 I went to bed last night and woke up to my phone burning up and in a bootloop that I could not remedy on my own so I game in called tmo and while on the phone with them what does my phone do ... it starts up only this time it seams to only be a shell of android missing the soft keys and notification bar, this one has me and many others confused as all get out. so now i am back on my note 3 (so glad i hadn't sent back yet) until I get another N6 and with the Motorola back order I may be waiting until next year until I get another phone ... I have the BEST luck with cell phones

this makes mid super sad too man I tried all I know how to do to recover it I whipped data that was a no go then I flashed complete stock just to see if that would work and it was to no avail

I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune.

After purchasing five new Nexus 5 models for my family and enjoying trouble free operation for an entire year, obviously I'm very satisfied.

In addition I've got to give Google credit for improving customer service to the point where it's excellent.

My Nexus 6 has been stellar and completely bug free. I can't help but think that after returning a defective one, you'll get one that's just fine if that's what you choose to do.

yeah I wish i ordered mine through the play store it would have made getting the replacement a whole lot easier but T mobile is replacing my phone but they are still running into supply issues so I am looking at 7-10 back order before I can get my shipped so I will have it hopefully before Christmas

Number 2 just came in the mail today so here is to hoping that it will last longer then a week :D now to get out the ADB and work that beautiful android magic and get this puppy purring along

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom