• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {rom}{7/4/2012}a85_2.3.4_v2037

hey manav v2037 is too good yaar very smooth n battery backup is gooood unlike v2035 very lite n i give a rating of 8/10.Good job mavav @applicationz

Best of all it has mmx original screen lock n i am using v0908 baseband version as it is a new baseband compared to other basebands

i am facing problem of contact display when sum1 calls me.... even if the stored contact is not prefixed with +91 the name of the caller is not displayed... applicationz please look into the rom....

i hv not checked 2035.... but your first ussd error free rom "appy lite" which was booted through nvmultidown dint had this problem... i am facing this problem only in 2037....

I'm even facing this prob (+91 prefix add to show name in call list) in v2035 n v2037 and v2023 doesn't have dis prob can any one rectify this problem????

ansarimm i am working on that maybe varun knows the answer
@all everyone this rom beats optimus 2x benchmark in both quadrant having a score of 3180 and in antutu having score of 5100
so i think this rom has got the power battery is ok as reported by shiva and rest all on you i am working on that 91 problem

Oh!!!!
Try replacing boot.img of Jet 3.0 with this and see the scores of Jet and report here.
I still don't understand how these chinese people make a new kernel.
Definitely they have source.
can anyone ask them using google translate?

Believe me Indian developers can do much better than those :D because I m going to come with some more goodies in JetMOD

varun indian developers can do a lot good but cannot bcoz of lack of services those chinese have acess to everything
and chinese are super duper intelligent and indian developers too are of same level

ansarimm i am working on that maybe varun knows the answer
@all everyone this rom beats optimus 2x benchmark in both quadrant having a score of 3180 and in antutu having score of 5100
so i think this rom has got the power battery is ok as reported by shiva and rest all on you i am working on that 91 problem

If varun would hav known the answer JET 3.0 must nt hav +91 error bt it still has

Back
Top Bottom