• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM} A85_cherry rom reloaded

kernel is lot older less amount of free ram this rom was released in jan but was having problems but was better in backup so i remade it for those who want better backup

hey appy i want to know that ur v2058 rom is having 100% charging problem

Is there anyone who is working for porting cyangenmod or ics on our device

VARUN IF you are thinking to work on this rom please do not do so the ram amount is very less 317mb and all other rom has 30-40 more available so this is an old rom only for battery backup
i am working on another rom will upload it tommorow

Well not actually work!
But want to know because I am gonna change base of Jet with chinese derivative of this
Because there is no meaning in developing a ROM when base is buggy
So no bugfree base ROM till now?
I need flashable ROM :p
Well when you post another ROM tomorrow then post its chinese original ROM link too :)
Is it completely bugfree?

i dont know what to say about you man, u r the person who has been uploading so many roms day by day, i dont know n i dont care from where did u get them from but i know that u have done efforts to bring those roms and i appreciate it, thanks for providing so many rom for us, hope u keep on, hats off to u, friend feel proud about u, applicationz,

hey appy i tried this rom but its totally unstable, restarted 3 times in 40 minutes n was turnoff 4 to 5 times in 40 minutes

hii.. even I am facing the same problem mentioned by riks 4039.. Can you please try to upload an ICS rom for a85 if available or please give me the link of the latest bugfree, good battery Rom. Please help me out..

Back
Top Bottom