• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROMs] Monaco Releases

vanilla,thats what i was hoping for... now just my handset has to arrive ;-)

could you post a link to the original thread over at modaco? seems i can not find it there...

Could someone post instructions on how to flash rom? I have titanium installed and everything backed up. I also have the terminal app and assume it has something to do with that.

nope, since its a "update.zip" it seems to be supposed to flash through recovery menu, so you should do a titanium backup, then if available use rom manager to boot into recovery and make a nandroid backup as well, reboot your phone to rename the update.zip of rom manager to something else and rename the downloaded file to update.zip. then power off yourdevice and power it on with vol up+home+power to get to stock recovery where you can apply update.zip. thats it, after reboot this should run.
if it does not work you now can reflash a firmware with odin, root it, install rom manager and use it to boot into recovery to restore your nandroid backup.
please report back if it works and how it feels.
also consider flashing shining new XXJP2 froyo leaked beta release ;-)

Back
Top Bottom