• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root that should work !

compared the recovery and the mount command :)

I think A75 recovery must work :p
the best part is even if the recovery does not work it will not affect ur device ;)

though I am like 0.1% agreeing that A75 recovery /A73 recovery will work ..
I am fighting with myself ;)

I do not know why but i cannot get confidence ont this !
THough i think it must work off and also a bricked recovery partition does not matter even a bit !!

Guys, how to get the recovery image for A78? can you people please guide me? I am noob in this. I have another question for you people. Micromax says that in A78 they have android 2.3.4 version. But if we try to download the SDK from android site, in the list this version doesnot appear only. After 2.3.3 its directly 3.0 version, are the micromax people cheating us giving us wrong information? can anybody clarify me

Guys,
I am willing to try this out. But, I have a noob question to ask.
A78 doesn't seem to have a recovery mode. All I see is a green android icon with an exclamation mark. CWM 's reboot to recovery option says that has insufficient privileges.How do I proceed?

Guys,
I am willing to try this out. But, I have a noob question to ask.
A78 doesn't seem to have a recovery mode. All I see is a green android icon with an exclamation mark. CWM 's reboot to recovery option says that has insufficient privileges.How do I proceed?

Hello,

With your word it seems you have installed CWM without rooting the phone. Can you tell me how you did it and a link for CWM which works on A78. Please respond asap

Its easy to install CWm on most phones without rooting, usually you can do it through Odin or ADB.

Hello,

thanks for the reply. As I am a newbie can you tell me the procedure to get it installed on my phone. I looked at a link that says phone must be rooted before CWM installation. Can you help me please

Back