• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

alexander323bc

Android Enthusiast
Nov 15, 2009
texas
I was woken up at 4 am by S voice saying " I didn't catch that please try again" I was half asleep so I just ignored a few minutes later it said it again. I closed out of S voice and went back to bed. Now its 5:30 I was just sitting here not touching the phone and the same thing happened. Anyone else have a possessed S Voice? I cant seem to recreate the issue.

Maybe "Wake Up Command" is designed to wake YOU up?

By the way I have "Voice Actions" on my phone and when I asked it who it was it said "god" :thinking:

I am afraid to ask mine. I might get " Satan". It didn't happen this morning probable because I have not set a wake up command or even touch S voice since the hard reset last night. When I get home from work I will do it and see what happens. Hopefully my house and phone arn't haunted and it was just a really weird glitch.

Upvote 0
I am afraid to ask mine. I might get " Satan". It didn't happen this morning probable because I have not set a wake up command or even touch S voice since the hard reset last night. When I get home from work I will do it and see what happens. Hopefully my house and phone arn't haunted and it was just a really weird glitch.

Ask it what the square root of blue is. It has an answer (Voice Actions does).

Upvote 0
Ask it what the square root of blue is. It has an answer (Voice Actions does).

I saw your previous post about " voice actions" are you just using the Google voice search? At the risk of standing stupid I am not sure how you got those responses. From what I have seen of it doesn't talk to you it just searches what you ask it too right? I will give it a shot on my lunch break and ask it the question.

Upvote 0
I saw your previous post about " voice actions" are you just using the Google voice search? At the risk of standing stupid I am not sure how you got those responses. From what I have seen of it doesn't talk to you it just searches what you ask it too right? I will give it a shot on my lunch break and ask it the question.

If you go to Play Store there is an app called "Voice Actions" by Pannous. It used to be called "Jeannie" and is similar to Iris and S Voice but with much better AI - quite scarey at times like when it asks "Do you think I am a real person?".

Upvote 0
If you go to Play Store there is an app called "Voice Actions" by Pannous. It used to be called "Jeannie" and is similar to Iris and S Voice but with much better AI - quite scarey at times like when it asks "Do you think I am a real person?".

I looked it up and I see Jeannie and voice actions plus for $2.99. Both are by pannous.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones