• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung A10 stuck on boot loop

This sounds pretty bad. Did the reflash include a factory reset? If not there is a chance that will fix it (clear out some corrupt data that is causing it to crash). But being unable to enter recovery mode is worrying. However, that's all I can think of really: if the reflash worked and it still loops after a reset I will strongly suspect a hardware cause.

Reactions: ocnbrze and Hosny
Upvote 0
This sounds pretty bad. Did the reflash include a factory reset? If not there is a chance that will fix it (clear out some corrupt data that is causing it to crash). But being unable to enter recovery mode is worrying. However, that's all I can think of really: if the reflash worked and it still loops after a reset I will strongly suspect a hardware cause.
am really starting to think it's a hardware problem too. But what kind of a problem would cause it to loop like this?

Upvote 0
am really starting to think it's a hardware problem too. But what kind of a problem would cause it to loop like this?
A bad connection to the SoC (processor), or a failure of some important part of the storage. Possibly failures in other components that result in the boot-up failing. The thing I find harder to understand is how, if there is a hardware problem, it was stable enough in download mode for you to reflash it successfully? But maybe there is something that just isn't used in download mode that is where the problem lies.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones