• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung allcast share dongle

jetskisat

Jan 23, 2014
My Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 edition was updated a few months ago to Android 4.4.2 with now problemso.

My Samsung Allcast Share Dongle which is used to transfer fro tablet to TV through wife worked properly, howe er , when I tried to use it after about a month I got the error- cannot start due to hardware error.

Can someone kindly offer a solution.
Screenshots_2014-12-25-11-40-47.png

My Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 edition was updated a few months ago to Android 4.4.2 with now problemso.

My Samsung Allcast Share Dongle which is used to transfer fro tablet to TV through wife worked properly, howe er , when I tried to use it after about a month I got the error- cannot start due to hardware error.

Can someone kindly offer a solution.View attachment 79274
After over two hours fiddling with my tablet I managed tof correct problem

1. The problemay was software related not as stated in the comments (see picture)
2. I uninstalled the Allshare cast dongle update.
3. I rebooted the tablet.
4. Reinstalled the Alshare Cast dangle updated.
5. I rebooted the tablet.
6. Pressed the reset button on ththe dangle.

Problem solved..

Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones