• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Epic 4G Guide: [Last Update - 4:55pm EST, April 2, 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrift

Android Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

This is going to be a one-stop shop for all things Epic 4G! This will contain everything that is common knowledge or need to know concerning this device.

In this manner we can keep our forum clean, and not have 30 stickies at the top of the page buggering everything up.

If you feel there is a thread worth sticking, send me a message and if it is good, I will stick in here for everyone to have access to.

For now we will work on building this up, initially it will be pretty barren, as this is a brand new device, however as time passes and users create meaningful and important threads this list will become populated and eventually become an integral part of this forum.

Again, don't be afraid to message me if you have a suggestion, even if it is because you feel something shouldn't be in here.

Thanks,

Adrift

General Info, terms etc:

Common Problems:

Tips and Tricks
  • Epic 4G: Tips and Tricks
    • A forum DEDICATED to sharing helpful tips and tricks for the Epic 4G. .::Please note that this is not the forum for seeking help::.
  • How-To Videos
    • Some awesome How-To Videos to help you with your phone

Support and Troubleshooting

Rooting!
  • Epic 4G Root Guide
    • All you ever wanted to know about rooting the Epic can be found here!

Important Things to Remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back