• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Coming to Boost Mobile $229.99 Marshmallow - 1.4GHz Octa-core

Looks good with great specs. Looking for a replacement for my Warp Sync. I like the Warp Elite, my wife has it and it's great but this new Samsung looks a little smaller overall with the same 5.5 screen.

There's also A new Hydro and a Stylo2 by LG

Stylo 2 seems comparable to J7 except for the # of cores and screen size Buuut it's a cheaper alternative

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta say i'm surprised that boost just released multiple 16gb/2gb 3000mah non flagship phones. I see that we finally get the 2gb version with the stylo2. It looks interesting in that with a 1.2ghz processor, and 1080p screen it's gonna have some nice battery life. Also the 2gb of ram should help prevent the issues the volt suffered from.

Boost had a $30 rebate on the J7. I've been using a GII, and this new J7 is impressive. Speed and battery life are impressive. This is from a 2 day old owner. More to come.

Just an update. The J7 has has been running since a Saturday Afternoon recharge. Its Tues afternoon and the phone still has 30% battery live. If this phone continues We are looking at a recharge every 3 days WOOT WOOT !

Back
Top Bottom