• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S won't start

Hi my tablet will not start as I was downloading something and it went to a black screen(Maybe a system mode about the OS) and I turned it off, But since then my tablet will not start when I turn it on it states a application has stopped (e.g. IMG_0208.JGP).
When I press Power+Volume down + home button it takes me to IMG_0209 which I then press volume up to go into odin mode (IMG_0210) and I left it for an hour or two and it was the same screen and not sure if it has frozen or not.
Issue may be I rooted it to connect to a ps3 controller but didn't complete it and didnt turn it back why its SYSTEM STATUS is "Custom".
Has anybody has this issue before or solved it?
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0209.JPG
    275.3 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    288.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0208.JPG
    IMG_0208.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 168
I think you have used the wrong model name for your tablet....

Galaxy 'S' is a smartphone, generation #1 of that line of phones, I have one that is still working.

I realize you can't turn your tablet on, but take a picture of it, and the model info on the back and let us know what you really have.

Hi AZgl1500, Sorry about the confusing here is the pictures, The back model states its a Model SM-T800. Its a samsung galaxy tab s
A little more background of what happened, I saw a app that needed updated called something like super binary SU# and I tried to update it and saw it went to some OS mode and panicked so I thought I'd turn it off, But since then when I turn it on it says the application has stopped for different apps and when I clicked ok on them all the screen goes black.
Have left the Odin mode on last night but nothing has happened.
Hope you can clear this issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    571.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0219.JPG
    IMG_0219.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    419 KB · Views: 167
apparently that was a patch to the Operating System, and once that is started, you never, ever, want to interrupt it... when you do, you have pretty much bricked the device.

I don't know anything about what you have, hopefully someone who does will drop in with some advice.

Back
Top Bottom