• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S3 stretchy music?!?

CandiM

Lurker
Hey guys,

I normally have music as my alarm tones and like 10 alarms to wake me up in the mornings. I half imagined though at one stage that the music sounded really stretchy, but eventually just boiled it down to me still waking up. I've just recently changed the tone to a new song i downloaded, and low and behold the alarm still sounds stretchy. I went to listen to the song earlier and it really is stretchy, not just me going crazy.

I've tried to see if anyone else has had this problem, but haven't found anything.

The strange thing is all my other songs play fine, it's just that one that i used for my alarm, and it played fine last week the 20million times I listened to it. It doesn't help to fix the speed settings or any other "sound" setttings either, neither does rebooting and removing the battery.

Has anyone ever heard of or experienced this? And if so, how can i fix it?

Thanks

Thank you very much. That seems to have helped :) is helped for a few other issues too. Awesome app, thanks for the recommendation:)

Back
Top Bottom