• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S7 -cases

Nyadia1614

Okay, so I have screen protectors on back and front. They are full coverage and actually fit!!

When I try to put on my rugged armor Spigen case, my screen protector starts to lift on the corners.

Is there a case that is, slim, protective,not bulky/heavy,and won't lift my screen protector?

I literally was waiting on screen protectors cause I kept reading how awful they have been to put on and it actually fit. Then I've read that you don't need one because the glass is pretty durable. After I went to the store to talk about some issues, the rep told me that some people have had their screens scratched .. that would drive me crazy if I knew there was a Crack or scratch. So now I'm stuck on a cases :[

I already have a screen protector from t-mobile which is for the S7. It fits perfect,it's full coverage and back is covered too. But now I'm wondering is there a case that won't "lip" over on the edges lol

I'm not sure if I'm wording it right. The cusp is what is making the protector lift.

This is the screen protector I have.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160412-160853.png
    Screenshot_20160412-160853.png
    676.4 KB · Views: 45
I see what your saying. Well I guess I'm just going to have to deal with it lol. I dunno why I keep getting mix reviews on the screens natural sturdiness. Some say it's actually very strong while others get scratch marks.

Back
Top Bottom