• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Savor The Moment or Be Saved By Your Hero?

So I'm pretty much confused. The Hero looks absolutely gorgeous but the Moment packs that amazing 800 Mhz processor along with a slide out QWERTY keyboard. Suggestions.....

The Moment is set to release on November 1st. If you get a Hero now, you can use it for a few weeks and return it just in time to get a Moment if you so choose. Seems like the best of both worlds to me!

sleepy

This is what I would do. Though, I honestly cant see giving up my Hero. Theres no way I could go to a regular Android after having Sense. Im still busy trying to figure everything out and Ive had my phone for almost 12 hours now.

I just came form a BB Tour and HTC Touch Pro. I can say i LOVE the physical keyboards....but.....big BUT...

I really like not having a keyboard. For me, the size of the hero is perfect. The pants that I wear have a change pocket, that believe it or not, the Hero slips right into.

Any thicker (Moment) or wider (Tour) its a no fit. I also like the onscreen keyboard.

Now if they port Sense UI over to the Moment...whoo....I might need to use the front pockets :p

I'm looking forward for the first Moment reviews to hit the net ... I doubt anyone even has review units @ this point considering no one has put up their 1st look info or photos. (this isn't normal for a big phone release that's this close...)...

I already purchased the Hero on Monday this week, but if the moment fares well with reviews, I may think about trading in. SenseUI isn't a dealbreaker for me... What MIGHT be though is if it's too thick, too "plasticy", OR if the touch sensetive home, back, and menu buttons dont work well. ... the buttons you use more then the keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom