• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Screen delay on wakup.

ChuckyZ28

May 28, 2012
I just got my gear 2 I love it but I have a question. When I choose analog watch faces there is always a very slight (0.5 second) delay where it shows the watch as it was when the screen was turned off but then it 'updates' to the current time. It's most noticeable with watches that have a second hand but all analog watch faces I tried do it. The default digital watch faces have no such lag upon the screen coming up they are already on the right time. I have not tested it with aftermarket or 3rd party digital watches.

My main questions are, is this a normal issue that everyone expierences? Is there a solution to prevent this from hapening? What exactly is the reason for this bug?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones