• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen protector for fingerprints.

ksc6000

Mar 31, 2010
I will admit right now that my hands sweat more than most people's.

So I leave fingerprints much more easily on my nexus ones screen than most people. I mean just just using my phone for three seconds swiping left and right will put tons of fingerprints on the screen.

I bought the ultimate screen guard from Seido, and it did not help with the finger prints at all.

I know that most finger print resistant screen protectors reduce screen quality and I did not want to do that but now I feel that in 3 seconds of typing reduces my screen's quality anyway so why not get it so I'm not wiping my screen every five seconds.

Do you guys have any suggestions for screen protectors for the nexus that specifically are meant to reduce finger prints for guys with oily fingers like me?

I second Zagg. In the bathroom after a shower to minimize any dust in the air. take your time, it's really not hard, you just shouldn't rush it. And follow what the guide says as far as not putting it in your pocket or anything for 24 hours, it will be worth it. The screen will feel a little extra "grippy" for a while, whether it wears off or you just get used it I'm not sure, but you won't notice it after long.

When applied with care I thoroughly believe that they are the best protector you can get.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones