• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Screen Protector

Jore

Android Enthusiast
Feb 9, 2011
California
I know this is a something everyone goes back and forth on....but was wondering if the Note 5 screen is any more durable that previous screens? I had a screen protector on my Note 4 previously and after a while the protector just became somewhat scratched up and filthy. I'm debating on getting one for the Note 5 only because I just like the feel now of it being bare but then again the protection.

Do many of you use the protectors?

I pulled mine off a month ago. Still in perfect condition. I just make sure there is nothing else in the pocket with the phone. Cleans so much better without the shield and stays cleaner.

Yeah normally after a couple of months the protector gets scratched up and filthy on my phones. I ended up ordering a glass protector. Never had one so I'll see how it goes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones