• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

screen resolution size for landscape wallpapers?

uzee

Just got ym S3

Whats the screen resolution size for perfect fit landscape wallpapers on this phone?

Scrolling or not? If scrolling with phone in landscape, scrolling left to right or up and down?

I don't fully understand your question, there's only one resolution 1280 X 720. If you hold the phone upright it's 720 pixels wide and 1280 pixels tall. There is no background scrolling as you navigate from screen to screen with TouchWiz. You have to use another launcher to get that.

Uh, have you tried using some basic math?

(# of Homescreens) x 1280 by 720...

You won't find anything in such resolutions...Just use a higher res picture and crop it. The Gallery crop doesn't work well, so I found some app called "Wallpaper Wizardii" which is awful looking, but works well for stretching stuff. I just use the "Stretch Landscape" option, it edits and saves a copy.

Wallpaper Wizardii also allows you to crop photos for portrait or landscape orientation.

I use it for landscape, that way my wallpaper takes up the entire screen in both orientations.

Back
Top Bottom