• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help SD card issues

I replaced the SD card about a month ago i had a continuous message "Blank SD card or has unsupported file system" the problem went away and now it is back. what is going on?

I have a sandisk 64gb microsd that was formatted as extfat and corrupted after hitting around 32gb used space. I have recently found that extfat isnt supported. But now my card reads as write protected in both tablet and pc, i have even went to the cmd line and released all readonly arrtibutes. This didnt work. Im frustrated. I know the card shouldnt be write protected but somehow it is and all i wanna do is format it back into ntfs so i can then format it on my tablet without any issues at all. Please some one help.

What i really need is a tool that will change my micro sd card from read only. No matter what I do in an adapter for in a USB Drive adapter it comes up as write protected even after I freed the attributes. If there is a tool out there that can format a read only locked card that would be really helpful. I have looked for one and cannot find it but you guys seem to be more on top of these things then I am. Please any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. I tried SD insight my card is legit and now I'm lost waiting to use my roommate's PC to try the above post. If you come up with anything else please reply thank you.

Back
Top Bottom