• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Security Breach

Hi,

Just recently added a second phone. When I went to check my account activity, their web page contiuned to take me to other people's accounts...Peoples names and phone numbers were coming up with account details..
call the number on their web site and spoke with their representative...I got the impression that Boost does not have a security department....just sales...the representative claimed to write down my info and referred it to the approriate dept but did not have a number to give me...plus they are international. Should I start calling these people and tell them that I have access to their accounts and that Boost Mobile is not able to do anything about it???

Reactions: bcrichster
Probably just a permissions glitch when they set up your account. When you get people working after the company Christmas party they often check the wrong box. ;) Give them a couple of days, but make screenshots just in case. I wouldn't have the villagers gather the torches and pitchforks just yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones