• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sense: Love it or hate it?

Do you love or hate sense?

• Total voters
I like Sense, it's so much better looking than Samsung's Touchwiz. Touchwiz looks like something I'd expect to find on a child's device IMHO.

Can't wait to try..all I ever had was iOS and touch wiz.
Yes I use launchers and had fun customizing but touch wiz.. And me..well.I got bored

Well having got rid of Sense almost immediately on my old Desire, I'm finding I'm still using it on the One. Sense 5 is much cleaner than some of the older versions.

Admittedly I don't use the launcher any more (not as flexible as I like), but I've not been tempted to go AOSP so far.

I love MOST of Sense. But it needs more customization options. I'd be ecstatic if 5.0 were designed to be customizable. Like the camera? Download it. Like the keyboard? Download it. Hate the app drawer? Delete it.

If Android 5.0 and Sense 5.0 come out at the same time, about the time I get my next phone, this is how it should be... and without Verizon's bloatware. French Vanilla with your choice of toppings.
i agree with you

It seems an odd thread to resurrect now, with HTC having been reduced to eking out a meger existence at the margins of the smartphone market for the last 5-6 years. I know that in principle they still make a couple of models, but I've not seen anywhere that sells them for many years, never mind anyone using one.

1692368662275.jpeg

I smell a bot.

Back
Top Bottom