• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Serious Lag When Making Calls

mello35

Hi guys I have a problem with my GS3,and it's been a while now iv'e been having this issue. What is going on is that as I swipe the contact to the right there is nothing, then i'll swipe again then the call goes through. As I terminate the present call, there goes the previous call I tried to make dialing the number. Its been very frequent and annoying, Iv'e done cache cleaning, restart, battery pulls, anything to free up space and I do not have much apps on the phone only about 73, those I do not need I delete till I need them and download them for one time use when needed. So I do not know.
So any help on this problem is appreciated.

I have the same problem. Except sometimes it takes a lot of presses until it will actually call the person, and I end up with loads of calls waiting once I hang up. It happens about 1 in 3 phone calls and is really annoying. I've tried installing a different dialer but I still have the same problem, which suggests to me it's a bug in the phone somewhere but not really sure. I'm starting to worry I'll need to call someone in an emergency and my phone just won't do it.

It's a phone, it should be really really good at phoning people. Does anyone have any advice? I've already tried resets and things, and changing call settings, but the problem still persists.

Well I guess that no one has a solution to our problem :pcguru:, so my next move is to contact the carrier for one. I will update this thread with the response from them.:(

Back
Top Bottom